Best antivirus for Windows 10
You have installed a new operating system Windows 10. You are undoubtedly pleased with the new interface and convenience, while the system even has its own defender against malware. But will it be enough? In fact, there are many dangerous threats on the Internet that can even bypass an advanced system defender. And the solution here is to choose a reliable antivirus.
What do you need to consider when choosing the best antivirus for Windows 10?
As you understand, everything is known in comparison and with experience. This means that it is impossible to determine which antivirus is better without testing it. But we can talk about our experience with tests of security programs and about what to consider by choosing security software.
- Convenience and usability. A good antivirus should be clear, simple and convenient both for a beginner and for a computer professional.
- Pay attention to how it affects the system of your PC. Some antiviruses can significantly slow down its work, while some of them are slow by themselves.
- Reliability of the program. Reliability is synonymous with security. The anti-virus should not bear even the potential harm to the computer.
- This is a rather controversial parameter because both paid and free antiviruses can be of excellent quality. The difference is that paid software provides more available options.
Regardless of what type of defender you choose, it has to suit you in all needed parameters.
Top Free Antiviruses
For a home computer or network, a free antivirus will be sufficient. In addition, there is really a lot of professional defenders for Windows 10. These include:
- Avast Free Antivirus. This is probably the most popular user solution. It is difficult not to appreciate the obvious advantages of the program, of which it is simplicity and high speed. Antivirus protects your computer and home network from hacker attacks and virus intrusions.
- 360 Total Security. This is an antivirus and system optimizer in one program. The product also effectively eliminates malware, fixes system errors and even shows the state of system performance.
- Panda Free Antivirus. One of the simplest and at the same time effective software protection programs. Antivirus also copes with viruses and can even reanimate the system if it does not start.
- AVG Free Antivirus is a very popular choice. The program scans suspicious advertisements, protects against unnecessary mailings and trojans. In addition, it can even cure an already infected system.
- Avira Free. The developers claim that this is the best antivirus of all. It protects the user’s personal data from major threats, including virus attacks and theft of confidential information. Antivirus stops any spyware, trojans, worms, and viruses and can scan data in the cloud in real time.
The best paid comprehensive protection for Windows 10
We have collected several decent options for paid antiviruses that will reliably protect your operating system. These are suitable corporate networks, businesses and simple subscribers of paid protection. Paid antiviruses can provide multi-level protection, with additional options. But in order to not waste your money, we advise you to consider only proven programs. We can confidently say that the best antivirus for Windows 10 on a paid basis are:
- ESET NOD32 Smart Security
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Web Security Space
- Norton Security Deluxe
We can also advise you to pay attention to Total AV and Bitdefender.
The best antivirus is that antivirus that satisfies all your wishes. We considered the most proven and popular options for protecting your computer. As you can see, a reliable antivirus can be paid and free. Popular and little-known. Therefore, it is not possible to choose the best among them. You just need to define the criteria that are important to you. And find a suitable option.
Here is quote from Jude Jones, she has great beackground in antivirus systems:
To choose the best option for your needs first define your requirements and understand your budget. Then you will have a guideline that will help you pick the right solution that fits your needs and doesn’t leave you with an empty wallet.